Nurse Aide I Course
The Nurse Aide Program consist of 132 hours of classroom and clinical training. The classroom course is 100 hours and the clinical hours consist of 32 hours. Nurse Aides or CNAs are in high demand and can work in a variety of settings including hospitals, nursing homes, MD offices, assisted living, and home care. Nurse Aides is also a stepping stone and a requirement for various upper level educational programs such as Nursing and Physician Assistant. Registration is finally open and we look forward to helping you achieve your goals! Please read carefully below and submit your application by clicking the button below.
We make it easy to register for our course!
- No Prerequiste Courses to take
- No Physical or vaccinations
- No Pre-Exam to take
- Register Online or in person
New Dates - Jan 7 - Feb 28 2019 - Mon - Thur 5:45-9:45pm
October 22 - December 13 2018 - Class is Full
If your attended class is full place your name on our wait list by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, phone, and email.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be able to read, write, and comprehend English
- Must have a social security card and valid photo ID
- Must pass a Criminal Background Check
- Must submit a negative TB test that was completed with in the last year
- Must be a high school graduate or completed a GED Program or pass a equivlency test
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds and able to do moderate activity for clinicals
We look forward to helping you achieve your goals to become a certified nursing assistant. Our staff is committed to helping you succeed. To expedite your application process please read the following:
- Just pay a deposit to hold your seat than we give you time to complete the enrollment criteria below:
- Order Your high school , GED, or college transcripts from your school or any online transcript online service
- If you do not have a copy of a TB test done in the last year you may get one for only $25 at our Urgent Care.
- Our Criminal background check is only $29 and we will send you a link to complete this online.
- Our school uniform is navy blue, you may purchase and solid color navy blue uniform where you would like. No embroidery, or decorations on the uniform.
- Download the student catalog below to your computer and print out for your records. Please read the school's refund policy in the school's catalog. Application and registration fees are non-refundable.
Attendance is mandatory and you can not miss more than 2 days of class (8 hours) and no clinical days as reported in your syllabus. Please be sure you can attend the course and have proper child care if needed.
If you meet the qualifications above, just click Register Now at the bottom to pay the deposit to hold your seat in class!
Make 2 payments of $375 (Includes text book, registration and application fee)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q Why is your course more expensive than community colleges?
A All approved NC private schools nurse aide rates will be $500-$900 due to the school is private. We however do take payment plans and you will need only to pay a deposit to hold your seat.
Q Some schools require a pre-requisite course, do you?
A No we do not, you only need to meet the enrollment criteria above, no additional classes to take.
Q Is the exam included in the fee?
A No the exam is approx $101 and not included
QI have a question about my criminal background check
A Please call our office to discuss
Q - Do you take financial aide?
A - At this time we do not take financial aide, but we do take payment plans.
Q - Is your course approved
A- Yes our course is approved by the NC Board of Nursing
If you meet the criteria and understand the above, click the register now button to get started. Classes will fill quickly!
Dear Student, please review the catalog and print off for orientation. This will have important information about attendance, observed school holidays, and refund policies.