Nurse Aide I Course
The Nurse Aide Program consist of 132 hours of classroom and clinical training. The classroom course is 100 hours and the clinical hours consist of 32 hours. Nurse Aides or CNAs are in high demand and can work in a variety of settings including hospitals, nursing homes, MD offices, assisted living, and home care. Nurse Aides is also a stepping stone and a requirement for various upper level educational programs such as Nursing and Physician Assistant. Registration is open and we look forward to helping you achieve your goals! Please read carefully below and submit your application by clicking the button below.
We make it easy to register for our course!
- No Prerequiste Courses to take
- No Physical to take
- No Vaccinations
- Register Online or in person
August 5-Sept 27
Classes fill quickly! Register Today!!
If your attended class is full place your name on our wait list by emailing email@example.com with your name, phone, and email.
Fees: $699 or make 2 payments of $375 (Textbook - $30 not due to orientation)
Enrollment Criteria Fees
- You should be 18 years of age
- Be able to read, write, and comprehend English
- Submit the following documents: social security card, valid photo ID, negative TB screening, High school, GED, or college transcript.
- Must pass a Criminal Background Check
- Must have a U.S. government-issued Social Security Card, signed and non-laminated (a permanent resident card, such as a Visa, or any other alien identification card will not be accepted) and MUST have an unexpired Government issued photo ID such as a Driver’s License or Passport (must bring a copy of this to the first class).
We look forward to helping you achieve your goals to become a certified nursing assistant. Our staff is committed to helping you succeed.
If you meet the qualifications above, just click Register Now at the bottom to pay the deposit to hold your seat in class!
Q - Why is your course more expensive than community colleges?
A All approved NC private schools nurse aide rates will be $500-$900 due to the school is private. We however do take payment plans and you will need only to pay a deposit to hold your seat.
Q - Some schools require a pre-requisite course, do you?
A - No we do not, you only need to meet the enrollment criteria above, no additional classes to take.
Q - Is the exam included in the fee?
A - No the exam is approx $120 and not included
Q - I have a question about my criminal background check
A - Please call our office to discuss
Q - Do you take financial aide?
A - At this time we do not take financial aide, but we do take payment plans.
Q - Is your course approved
A- Yes our course is approved by the NC Board of Nursing
If you meet the criteria and understand the above, click the register now button to get started. Classes will fill quickly!